Monday, October 1, 2007

The meaning behind what we do best


I wrote these few months ago:

What is your meaning of life? to love? to save people's life? to travel around the world? to invent? to defend your country or nation by putting bullets in enemy's head? to build houses? to make music? arts? to survive? Is there an ultimate meaning of life? Since we're all humans and we're all alike? to revolutionize country? to satisfied own self? to lust? to help other's? to detect tsunami? The truth is, i can't seem to fit any heroic meaning of life behind what i do, what i do best. and tats sad... can anybody out there tell me what's the meaning of me doing music? Why is the business world out there keep advertise to us something we don't need? Am i doing the same? i don't like what I'm doing here, i feel like I'm making trap for the public.” 20/2/2007

I wrote these down few months ago, this is how I felt back then. But now, after few months of grown up, I accidentally found this blog I wrote, and realize I’ve made a big mistake. The questions to myself is, are you putting your mind in satisfying own self? Or are concentrate on creating a “gift” for the people who need it? The mind set is already wrong in the beginning, hence my music won’t affect people's heart, it's just an ego product. If your not putting heart to your song, it won't shake people's heart. I should have the mind set of "creating a gift for the public" by doing what I do best.

It's not too late to realize this. I thank myself for writing it down back then, that's the biggest advantage for writing a blog: to make us understand ourself, improve ourself, and share our experience with others. Who knows? The future is too far away, it may have a huge meaning behind what we do, or some huge impact for the world....... Well most probably not…lol.

Moon. 9/5/2007

No comments: